Tuesday 25 December 2007

Seasonal Replies!


Dear 'True Love'

Thanks so much for the recent spate of gits you have bestowed upon me. I'm guessing that the court restraining order didn't put you off then? May i take this opportunity to discuss with you the choice of gifts you have sent to me:

A partridge would have been fine. I cook and could have probably roasted it or stuffed it with something nice and had it for lunch but i really could've done without the pear tree. I live in a flat on the 18th floor and it's currently standing in my kitchen. What were you thinking?

2 x Turtle Doves - Not edible nor do they even look all that exciting. Do you still have the receipt? I'd prefer a chinchilla.

3 x Hens (French) - i don't even speak French and my tenancy agreement stipulates i cant keep fowl.Especially foreign fowl.

4 Calling Birds - Great thinking. They call up their friends about 75 times a day using premium rate chat-lines and i now have a phone bill of over 12 grand. Cheers!

5 Gold Rings. I'm keeping these regardless.

6 geese that appear to lay almost 24 hours a day. If they're not laying they're sh*tting everywhere. You didn't really think this through, did you?

Swans.... seven bleedin' swans that like to swim. I'll point it out again, i live on the Chesney Hawke's Council Estate in a high rise building. Where the hell did you expect them to swim exactly? Currently they are stuffed into my bathroom and the noise is unbearable.

8 Maids-a Milking. I'm not sure i even know where to start. I don't own a cow and so the maids began to 'milk' each other. They also attempted to 'milk' me but since i bought some pepper-spray they appear to have backed off.

9 Dancing ladies? My landlord seems to be under the impression that I've opened a lapdancing bar that caters for men who like girls and avian perversions. I've got three weeks until i'm evicted.

10 leaping lords! Do you have any idea how much noise they create? When they aren't leaping, they're eating the contents of my fridge. The people living on the 17th floor complained that the leaping was knocking their ornaments off their bookcases. The damages bills just keep piling up.

If it wasn't already chaos in here, you also decided i needed 11 pipers who..well...'pipe'. This would be fine if it was just once a day but unfortunately they seem to have more wind-power than 295 grannies stuck in a baked-bean factory.

And you really outdid yourself with the 12 drummers. My eviction was brought forward to next Tuesday. If you'd like me to send you a diagram of exactly where i think you should shove your pear tree, just let me know...

7 comments:

Audun said...

You live in a flat?


But but, I thought you lived in a fishtank!

Smylexx said...

Goodness! I'm not the 'true love' in question. i simply found this letter floating around on the surface of the water..just near where Nigel the Swordfish hangs out.

Audun said...

Ah, that explains it then

Tora said...

excellent.

Audun said...

happy new year smy!

Unknown said...

insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, mcm handbags, chi flat iron, p90x workout, converse, hollister, nike huarache, baseball bats, nike trainers, ray ban, soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, vans, instyler, asics running shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, mac cosmetics, beats by dre, timberland boots, converse outlet, herve leger, nike air max, wedding dresses, new balance, nike roshe, jimmy choo shoes, iphone cases, vans shoes, ghd, soccer shoes, celine handbags, longchamp, north face outlet, mont blanc, reebok shoes, lancel, hollister, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, lululemon, ralph lauren, nike air max, gucci, valentino shoes, birkin bag, oakley, bottega veneta

Unknown said...

moncler, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, toms shoes, links of london, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, wedding dresses, pandora charms, canada goose, swarovski crystal, montre pas cher, supra shoes, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg pas cher, hollister, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose uk, replica watches, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose, moncler, thomas sabo, ugg boots uk, swarovski, marc jacobs, karen millen, moncler, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, moncler, pandora jewelry, coach outlet, canada goose outlet