Thursday 7 June 2007

Harry Otter and the Cradle of Filth



In my spare time between leaping majestically through hoops, eating fish, splashing less important fish and completing the Times Crossword, I like to write books. Many of my books share a common theme but this is just a coincidence. I am NOT obsessed with otters.

Anyway, here is an extract from my latest book:

Page 208

Harry looked tired. His tiny ottery hands had been rubbing his wand most of the evening and he was all sore and in need of sleep. Harry adjusted his glasses which had slipped down his nose and began to concentrate on the task at hand.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Before Harry had a chance to open it, Ron Weasel burst into the room swiftly followed by Her-Heiny, a young hairless beaver who lived in the girls dorm-room. Both of them gasped as they caught Harry rubbing his wand frantically.


'Goodness!' Said Ron Weasel.

'Wow! You're wand looks much bigger than the last time i saw it.' Said Her-Heiny.

'Thanks', Said Harry 'I was thinking of you while i rubbed it. I'm pretty sure i was close to experiencing true magic just before you came in'.

Ron Weasel muttered something about his wand being even bigger but no one paid any attention.


Harry pushed his glasses back up once more and secretly wished that his ears were in a better place on his head.
'Anyway,' Said Harry 'I must be left alone to concentrate or i'll never be able to finish off. I'm pretty sure i'd have already experienced magic if only i could find my Sorting Hat.Has anyone seen it?'


Ron Weasel had sold Harry's Sorting Hat on e-bay two weeks ago and had spent the money on sherbert. He kept quiet but remembered the last words of the Sorting Hat before he muffled it with bubble-wrap
"IP3 4SO ? Off to Ipswich i must Go? MMmmmmffffff!!"

1 comment:

Tora said...

I feel squint now!!!!1