Friday 19 January 2007

Anyhoo...


When not simply looking dazzling as i glide effortlessly through the water or majestically leaping through my hoop, I also quite enjoy writing and sketching.


There are other things I enjoy equally as much but let's talk about those later, OK?


Anyhoo, as a side-project, I'm currently putting together a children's book which is going just swimmingly! However, the "hero" character is currently called Baby-Bear. I so wish for this little creature to have a name. At the moment, his unnamed status puts him in the same realm as those blokeys that Beam Down with James T Kirk and Scotty wearing those highly-easy-to-target Red Jumpers. You know the ones; they usually go left when Kirk goes right and get suddenly eaten by a giant space tortoise.


I'd hate for Baby-Bear to EVER be eaten by a giant space tortoise so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Colin Tuttle said...

I reckon you should call him Colin. Many a time have I come across a bear called Colin who is both easily excitable and thoughtful enough not to remove any the limbs of which i have grown so attached.

Tora said...

I think you should name him "Geoff". or maybe "Monty".

For no particular reason.