Friday 19 January 2007

Welcome to the Fishtank

Good day to YOU!

I'm Smy, a delicious dolphin from England.

About 6 years ago I was happily swimming along doing what dolphins do; talking about throw-pillows, learning a foreign language and compiling a list of possible ingredients that make up the Colonel's Special Coating at KFC outlets when I was abducted by human types with nasty nets and rather untidy facial hair.

Days later I was transported to the Government Research Facility For Smart-Arsed Fish (Leeds Division) where I was provided with a nice pool (heated), a plastic faux-castle which i call "home" and some nice toys including a plastic hoop (for leaping through) and a beach ball (which makes me so happy that I actually drool when i see it).

They also gave me the Dolphin-O-Type 2000 which allows me the opportunity to type (using a stick thingy attached to my beak).

My human captors occasionally drop in some fish for me and the nicer ones usually stroke my flippers while chatting to me about the daily news.

Let's get to know each other. I promise i don't bite.. often.

No comments: