Saturday 10 March 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Smy if I Want To!


Well actually, it's my birthday tomorrow but I'll probably be farrr too unwell to type properly so, in case you were wondering what to get me, here's a list of things i don't need:


Beachballs - Not only do i have an endless supply of these handed to me by my lovely human captors, but i also find that they're almost impossible to wrap.


Hoops - see above.


Fake plastic castle - i have one. i call it home and it's lovely. currently situated in the deep end just past the thick seaweed and the mysterious pebble.


Roller skates - i cant skate.


Tins of John West Tuna - they remind me of my half-cousin Duplexx and an unfortunate incident that happened off the coast of Molvania. Makes me whimper just thinking about it...


A subscription to Porpoise-Life Magazine - i have one already. Fabulous article in this month's edition on page 398 about dorsal fins.


Turtle Wax - i can wax all the turtles i want. There's three of them somewhere in the shallow end of the pool.


1 comment:

Tora said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL OF US TO YOU
WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY
SO WE COULD PARTY TOO!



HOORAY!!!