Monday 19 February 2007

Jelly...


So, what I REALLY want to know is what's the deal with jelly moulds?


When I was just a little dolphin, my mummy would make strawberry jelly in a mould shaped like a rabbit. What WAS that about? Was this some sort of conditioning to make me think that all rabbits tasted of fruity wobbly gloop?


A little research has resulted in the fact that that there are hundreds of different types of mould available. You can get them to look like Buddha, a favourite pet or a teddy bear but none of them will EVER be as cool as the rabbit one.


If i was a rabbit, I'd eat myself.

2 comments:

Tora said...

... Speaking of moulds dear smy, in what mould would you like to shape the smamtastic posts of yours?

1. Dolphin

2. Sculpt your own!

3. bubbly anime girl thingy

4. Select one from the right

If that doesn't keep you occupied, I don't know what will, honeycakes!

Tora said...

no, you are being a very right fish, snugglemuffin. Those layouts I gave you does require you to revert to the "old style" layout editing.

And it will be the cost for getting a new layout - unless, of course - you can find a way to persuade blogger to implement the layouts into their "thing".
Hope it didn't cause any trouble for you.