Friday 13 April 2007

Friday the 13th


OoooOOOOOooooh!! It's Friday the 13th and, apparently, that means that everyone is supposed to have bad-luck!


I believe the medical-term for this event is Trickydickydecahedronboswelloxianutrilliumasaurusagram. Make a note of that somewhere. Perhaps in a little faded diary with a picture of ladybirds on the front or something.


Anyway, since it IS foretold that bad things may happen to me, I've decided not to take any risks. I've "borrowed" a Horseshoe-Crab who was hiding under the mysterious pebble, asked the little minnows to hide pennies all over (and to make sure they're all "heads-up") so that i may find them, rubbed myself with Clover and I've also being touching anything that's made from wood.


I also own a rabbits foot but i cant help but think that this particular foot probably wasn't THAT lucky for the donating rabbit.


Think i may stay inside my plastic castle today and occasionally peer out if i hear the sound of a bucket full of fish being placed on the poolside.

No comments: